Examples of rental agreement form template need to be known, especially for those who will make transactions, because this letter is very important, especially if there are problems related to the lease process at a later date.
What is A Rental Agreement?
A rental agreement or also widely known as a lease agreement is a written document or agreement that shows the terms and conditions binding both the property owner and his tenant regarding the rented property. This agreement document can be valid for as long as the tenant continues to rent the property.
But before further do, what you need to know is the bond in the lease itself. A lease is an agreement in which one party binds itself to provide the benefits of an item (object) to another party for a certain period with the payment of an agreed price.
Standard Components of Rental Agreement
Or to put it simply, leasing is an agreement for the temporary use of an object, whether movable or not for a certain amount of payment. In a rental agreement form template, there are several things that you will find, including:
- The owner and the lessee
- Agreement between the two parties
- The object for leasing is movable or immovable
- The owner’s obligation to hand over the object for use by the lessee
- The tenant’s obligation to pay the agreed amount of money.
How to Write a Rental Agreement Form Template
In general, in the example of a lease agreement, you can find the terms clearly listed to be mutually agreed upon. So the lease agreement contains an agreement based on the agreement between the owner and lessee, and ideally, it also involves witnesses.
In order not to be mistaken in seeing an example of a lease agreement letter, at least there are a few points that you will encounter in a rental agreement form template:
- Clear identity of both parties in accordance with the National Identity Card and attached a copy of it.
- The duration of the lease (start and end date of the lease period), clear tariff and address of the object of lease, and specifications of the object, such as building and land area and others.
- Articles that explain in detail and detail and are easy to understand. It would be nice to get to the point and not be general.
- Sanctions must be written clearly. For example, the provision of sanctions if the tenant is late in paying, and how much is the grace period to pay the penalty and the deadline ends.
- A signature on a stamp duty confirming that the agreement letter is of legal value so that it is not misused and not treated arbitrarily.
Importance of Lease Agreement Letter
For those of you who want to rent something to someone else or rent something from someone, the rental agreement form template contains the rights and obligations of each party. For people who are renting, this is to ensure that the object is in good condition and if it is damaged, it must be repaired first.
In addition, this letter can also guarantee that tenants can use the leased object safely during the lease period. Furthermore, bear any shortcomings of the object for rent that may interfere with the tenant in using the object.
Meanwhile, the lessee is able to pay the rent at the agreed time in accordance with the agreement letter, is not allowed to change the object being rented out, and compensates for any damage caused by the lessee.
In addition, tenants are also obliged to maintain the object as well as possible with full responsibility and not to rent the object back to others. You can use the rental agreement form template above to make a letter of the agreement if you need it.